Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not Much Going ON...

It's another lazy day today. we have been wathcing movies. I took a break cause my butt hurting from the chair. Not comfy at all. I have'nt done much today but just bumm around. I plan to scrapbook later if i get the energy to. I went to the Sb store yesterday. Gosh I have'nt been there in a a while. They had so many goodies there. I could have stayed there for hours. I did get some paper so i could do some layouts.
Other than that. not much going on aroune here. have a good staurday all.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice comment about my blog. Here are some of my previous posts of other freezer tees that I've done. I explain it in the one with the baseball on it, below that there is a video tutorial I found. If you need more pointers, feel free to email me at tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete