Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday

New stamps. got these for a dollar. at a dollar store.


Hello all. Once again not much going on here. We got up early to go shopping. we went to a grocery store that had a lot of good sales. They had this dollar store there. I was looking and I found these Heidi swapp stamps. For a dollar. cant beat that huh. My daughter got some Hannah Montana jewelry and some tinker bell stamps. so she was happy. Now she is asleep. I am tired but if i go to sleep right now, than i wont sleep tonight. I have to wake her up soon.
So ya we didn't do much today. just tired. I made dinner. I made some steak fajitas. Came out yummy. Well tomorrow it is suppose to rain and possibly snow. I hope not. we have been having these nice weather all week. Tomorrow i plan to scrapbook for sure. Am so far behind. well have a good Friday all. and a nice weekend. Happy scrappin!
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment