Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday

Gosh it's late over here already. it's 3:24pm. where has the day gone? well first of allwe got up really late today. We got up at 12:00. I know thats late. I went to bed late last night cause i waited for my hubby to get home. It called and said he was gonna be late. that he would be out at 2:00am. so i said i'll stay up and waite for him. he did'nt get home till 2:30. so we did'nt get to bed till 4:00 i think it was. I need to stop doing that.
well anyhow so now i'll trying to get the house clean. I like doing it in the morning. cause later on i get lazy in all. I thought i'd take a quick break to check emails and things. also iam hoping to get some scrapbooking in tonight. i have been lagging it. well have a great day all.
angie

No comments:

Post a Comment