Saturday, July 23, 2011

Page Map Sketch

Hello all, happy Saturday. I worked on a page last night. Over at Page Maps they have a monthly sketch there. So I thought Id give it a try. Here is my take on it. I had these monkey stickers for the longest time. I knew I wanted to use them with these pics of my daughter. Then My friend had given me The monkey paper, so come to find out it went together. anyhow I must say I liked how the page turned out!
Here is a close up of the titile, you cant really see it but i used those glue dots that are pop up.

And here is the whole page. Sorry if its a bit blurry. my camera doent focus well any more. Thanks Page maps for the great sketch.









2 comments:

  1. Hey Angie ,these are some cute lo's you have done.Hope all is well I'm still trying to find my way backs lol.Hope all is well on ur end.

    ReplyDelete