Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday

Hello all. could'nt think of a title. For my post. Gosh wednesday already. this week has gone by pretty fast I think. Last night I worked on a layout for LET"S SCRAP. It was actually the sketch from last week. I just got it done a bit late. It turned out nice. for the title I used my Cricut of course. I luv it by the way. Iam getting the hang of it now. Then I realized that after I made the title it blends in with the paper. It's kind of hard to tell. I mean you could still see it. It's ok .
Well after this iam gonna jump in the shower. Then clean the kitchen. my dd room. Not mucg to do today. Well hope everyone is having a great day. Happy wednesday.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. AWE! I saw your baby ticker! You are expecting too! So fun; congrats! Cute layout and congrats on your new toy! Thanks for stopin by my blog! I have enjoyed my visit to yours!

    ReplyDelete