Monday, February 8, 2010

V-day projects


I was in a V-day mood. I finished my V-day cards. which I think came out good. All i have to do is write in them and address them. Then i finished a project for LET'S SCRAP challenege. It was to do a wall hanging. It was fun making it. this was my first time doing one. it was fun. Great challenge Scarlett.
Other than that . That was all I did today. Now the fun part is cleaning the table. it is such a mess. I might leave it till tomarrow. We have to get up early cause i have a docs appt. it's a early one. not looking forward to getting up. well have a good night all. happy scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful creations..love the cards and the LO...
    have a great week,
    Fia

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are some great cards you made.i' still want mine no matter what lol.i' did'nt make any this time.i' will send it to you on sb.com check your post.have a great weekend von..

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrat's on the new budle coming.my dd is expecting too lol.better yall then me lol

    ReplyDelete