Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rainy Sunday

It has been raing all morning. It sucks i dont like the rain i think it makes the day even lazier. Yesterday i did'nt do a thing at all. anything. I watched tv all day long. till we got up and went to get some dinner. I know thats horrible huh. My poor table is still messy with scrapbook stuff which I need to clean today some time.
I am up early I dont know why. I had a hard time sleeping last night. we had the heater on last night till we went to bed and it made the house all hot. It was horible. It was better this morning. My hubby all ready went to get breakfast at the mini mart. Biscuts and gravy and a bacon, sausage and cheese biscut for me. yummy. So i guess i'll get some cleaning done today. Other than that not much going on here. oh and maybe get some scrapbooking done. Have a nice day all.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment