Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready for bed

I thought I'd do a quick post before I go to bed. Iam actually tired today. well yesterday we got into a little accident. Nothing big. Makayla and I were with my in laws. We were coming home from lunch. A truck hit is from behind. it Was a bit scarry. But we are ok. My daughter is fine. I went to the er just to get check. Make sure the baby is ok. I was there for 4 hours. They said they have to keep me to make sure me and the baby are ok. So they monitored the baby. ever thing is fine. Her heart beat was going and going. It was a long 4 hours. I had dinner there. Just watched tv. I felt fine just got a head acke. I had never experience something like that. Don't ever want to again. Iam glad we are all fine.
Today we had a dinner for my hubby at my inlaws house. he wanted Lasagna for his Birthday. so his mom made it for him. it was yummy. We made him a Almond joy cake. Or kinda like one. We experimented.. It came out good. he said he liked it. So we celebrated his B-day early. His B-day is not till Saturday. He enjoyed his dinner. I'll post pics later. well that's all for now. iam getting sleepy. have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment