Thursday, February 24, 2011

scrappin..

Back again, this time with some layouts to share. i have been on a roll for the last few days. it's nice to get do do pages again. I have been trying to get athena's book started. iam way behind in hers. so here are a few I have done...


This one is a bit blurry. I thought it came out cute. I used the sugar and spice cartridge.
I love how this one turned out. my super model. used my minds eye kit.

This one has to be my favorite one of all. My two girls here. are'nt those little people cute. hey are from sugar and spice also.



And the last one of me and my hubby holding Athena for the first time. I love these pics. I actually got this from a sketch in scrapbook ect magazine.
Hope you guys like my pages. have a great night all.
Angie


2 comments: