Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Friday

Friday all ready here. it's 12:32 and Iam still up. My lil one does not want to go to sleep. I don't hear her cry any more so maybe she is finally asleep. Lets hope :)

I did get some scrappin done today. I did twp pages and then I ran out of those stickers you put on the back. I cant think of the name. anyhow i need to pick some more up so i can finish my pages. I think my mojo may be coming back. yay.

Whats everyone doing this weekend? Iam not sure what we are doing. We are suppose to get out taxes tomorrow. If we do we were going to the city to shop a bit, so iam hoping! I want to take makayla to watch the movie gnomio and Juliet. I think that's how you spell it! I do want to get out of the house. well i better better get going. have a great night all.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment