Sunday, October 24, 2010

Paper Variety

Here is a view from the top.

Hello all. Hopefully i still have time to submit my project. I made these candy glass things for my daughters teacher for halloween. These are just some glass cups I found at walmart in the craft section. I added a orange ribbon around. and put some candy in side. And i made these monsters from the mini monsters cart. which is my fave right now.
Angi from cokie pop told me about the Paper Variety. So sure why not inter them in. Thanks Angi! Hope you guys like them. Have a great night all!
Angie

3 comments:

  1. So cute and creative.. her teacher will love them! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkly-ness. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky teachers! These are fantastic :). Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete