Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Cards

This is the cute mummy. i love it!
The Ghost.

Candy corn girl. she's cute also!


Little alien.



Hello all i have not been posting again. I tell ya, i get on a roll then i stop. well i have some scrappy thing done. I got my cartridges that I ordered. i got the sponge bob one and mini monsters. which i love! So i made these adorable cards. and Am not done i am making more. but aren't they the cutest!! just had to share.
Yesterday , or last night Emma from my creative time, had a live stream going on. I had never heard of one. It was pretty neat i must say. I got to see Emma talk live and we got to chat with others on line. it was fun. Emma you did an awesome job!
Well that's really all i have for tonight. have a great day. glad it's already Friday!
Angie

3 comments:

  1. These are soooooo cute!!!! I think I love the Candy Corn girl the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie I' love your new cards,I' bet Makyla wanna play with them lol.How have you all been since we last chat.I' have'nt been posting on my site much.I'm working on a couple of new sites.I' did'nt want to delete my site so I'm keeping it too lol.I' HAVE TOO MANY IRONS IN MY FIRE lol.How old is the baby now.Nevaeh will be 3mo on the 20th.She is getting so fat she's at 13lb now.I'm about to blind her with my cameras lol.Come check out my new site.Have a blessed weekend Smooches Von.

    ReplyDelete