Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Morning

Hello all,. how is everyone today. Yesterday we took our pic for our Halloween cards. It came out OK. The baby was not looking at the camera and the sun was bright so it was a bit hard to see. Am not exactly happy with it, but it's nice. We might take another one this weekend. Am not sure yet.
Well last night i made a Halloween wreath. it came out nice. for being my first time making one. I also tried to make a video on it so i could out on here. Let me tell ya it didn't come out good at all. Maybe i Will try again like making a card or something. well see. It was fun trying! I will try to post a pic later.
Well not much going on today. the usuall. clean the house. Maybe I'll get some scrappin done.
Have a great day all! Happy Fall

Angie

3 comments:

  1. Hey Angie Poo lol.How are u and those beautiful little ones.I' cant belive the baby is so big now wow.Makayla must be thrilled she can play with her good now.Nevaeh is 11 pounds now and still small.I' think she is gonna be very short like me and my dd lol.She cry sooooo very much sometimes lol.Ilike what u have done with ur page.I'need to make me another one or redo mines haha.I' have made some digi lo' I' will post them real soon.I' know I' have been mia on my blog.I've been so busy doing stuff for the family & working.I' have to get back on track with my blog.Do u have a facbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!! Here is the link to the cookies and cream cupcake recipe:

    http://annies-eats.com/2010/06/02/cookies-and-cream-cupcakes/

    Are you going to make them?? I hope you do!! And great family photo, your girls are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY ANGIE THANK'S FOR THE COMMENT AND STOPING BY.I' THINK I' MISSED UP MY OLD BLOG FOR COMMENTS LOL.I'M ALWAYS TRYING SOMETHING NEW.I' THINK I'MADE A BOO BOO ON IT LOL.LET'S HOPE I' WONT REPEAT IT ON THE OTHERS LOL.I'M ADDING ONE THING AT A TIME.HOPEFULLY I' CAN CATCH WHAT DONT WORK FOR IT,BEFORE IT SHUT ME DOWN AGAIN.I' THINK YOU CAN STILL LEAVE COMMENTS ON THERE.BUT YOU HAVE TO DO TO THE BOTTOM AND DO IT.DID YOU DO ANY SCRAPPIN TODAY.I'CANT FOR FIXING THESE BLOGS UGH!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete