Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Made a project Tonight

Hello blogers. I made these candy projects. tell me what you think. Sorry the lighting is a bit bad. the colors didn't come out too well.
I made these for Makayla's teachers for Halloween. I found these two glasses in the craft section at walmart. I tied some orange ribbon and some black twine like. Made these mini monsters for the mini monster cartridge. Which I think are cute!! I put some Halloween candy. They came out OK I think. I hope they will like them. We also have parent teacher conference in the morning.
That's all i have for tonight. have a great night all. Am off to bed!

Angie

2 comments:

  1. You should enter these over at The Paper Variety. Your project goes with our challenge this week. So cute.
    http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little monsters are the cutest!!! I am sure her teachers will love them!

    ReplyDelete