Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Almost Over

Gosh were has this day gone! It's almost over. I just got done washing the dishes from dinner, we had Enchiladas, they were yummy! My Poor Makayla says her ear hurts. I think she is coming down with a cold. and athena also has an ear infection. not fun, it's this frekin weather. one day it's cold and the next its hot! I just hope they get better soon! I did manage to get some pages done this weekend. I will post them tomarrow. Iam also working on some sketches. i got to go makayla is calling me! happy Sunday all! Angie

1 comment:

  1. hi! thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments, it made my day! :) it's so nice to meet a fellow oklahoma scrapper! :) I live in yukon! I think you're a couple hours away from me.
    I hope your girls feel better soon! Poor girls :(

    ReplyDelete