Sunday, April 3, 2011

finally a Layout............

Yes i finally have a layout to share with you all. I am still on Halloween pics. actually i still have pics form last year also i haven't done. I kinda like this page. but i fell something is missing. Maybe it's me. and the title to me is a bit cricked. who know i might go back and re do it! Not much going on here. just been cleaning around the house and going to make dinner soon. the girls are playing in the room and the hubby is playing video games. I'll be back tomorrow with some more pages done. Iam working on some more Halloween. have a nice Sunday all! Angie

1 comment:

  1. so so cute! Those pumpkins are really cute, such a great addition to the layout. Love the spider webs, too!! We are having a low key Sunday and I love it.

    ReplyDelete