Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

There is so many things iam thankful for. Iam thankful for my 2 wonderful girls. I love them so much. My wonderful hubby who puts up with me. lol My wonderful family and friends. my roof over my head, having food to eat. my great life. iam happy where iam at. I would'nt trade it for the world. So to all my bloggy friends have a Happy Thanksgiving.

have a great day all and dont eat too much LoL. is any one going shopping tomorrow? i think we are going to walmart and staples. wish us luck. it's going to be crazy.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I am so happy to have you as a new follower! I hope you come back from time to time, remember to leave a comment once I reach 200 i will have a random drawing for some PK stamps!!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete