Tuesday, November 30, 2010

getting ready for the holidays

Well at least trying to. This last weekend i took all my Christmas stuff out. When i was putt ting up the tee i Saw that there was a piece missing form the bottom. There are 4 pieces that old the tree up and i only had 3. SO now I have to find a way to make it stand up. Any Ideas? Makayla was sad that we did'nt put it up. So hopefully tonight we could.
I got some shopping done. I went to walmart and staples on black Friday. It was not fun. Omg it was the craziest. I got most of the things for makayla. so she is pretty much done. I even bought my self something. i got a cricut lite cart. the holly jolly i think that's whats it called. i can not Waite to use it. I better go out side and Waite for makayla to get home. have a great day all. happy scrappin!

Angie

1 comment:

  1. My hubbie went out shopping on black friday and I stayed in bed and slept, LOL!!! Glad you got something fun for yourself, have fun with the new Cricut cartridge!! We got all our holiday stuff out, too. Now we just need a tree!! Hope you're having a good week so far.

    ReplyDelete