Monday, August 9, 2010

Teacher Night




Good morning all. It's a bit hard getting up this morning. I have been sleeping in. But Now i have to get up and get makayla up fpr school. so have been getting up at 6:30 to get her ready for school. she still is tired, so hopefully that will go away. I told her she could not be falling asleep in school.


Tonight We have teacher night. So we could meet the teacher and she could see her class room. so that should be fun. other than that, just a few errands to do today and clean house.


Oh, before I forget, I did get some cards done this weekend. The first one is one I made for Makayla, for her first day. I think she will like it alot. and the second one for her teacher.I thought it be be nice to make one. Iam not sure what to write in it thought.
Have a great day all.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment