Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday

This layout was done for Lets Scrap challenege there.
This layout was done for Noel Mignon Challeneg there.
This was the first time Trying a challenge over there. I thought it would be fun. It was to try a new technique. I tried glitter on my letter. it didn't come out so well. The letter is not covered all the way. but it turned out nice i guess. glitter is a pain to use. And i thought I'd try working with pages from a book. I made flowers and i but a piece on the back of my pic. I was inspired my Michelle lanning layout. Hope you guys like it. I was happy with the results.
other than that not much going on here today. we are expecting a storm here soon. so tomorrow i have to go shopping for some food. that's all for now. have a good evening all.

No comments:

Post a Comment