Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Already..

My baby got her shorts yesterday. i had to take a pic of her bandaid. iam crazy!
My baby had her 2month check up yesterday. she got 3 shots and one she had to drink. oh it hurt me to hear her cry. she did cry. poor baby. She did really well she did not get a fever and she sleept most if the day. so i was glad. i had to take a pic of her little leg with her bandaid. iam crazy. i take pics for eveything.
This week has gone by so fast. gosh alreday friday tomarrow. i dont think we have any plans. just kick it at home. it suppose to rain. it rained all day today pretty much. iam glad when the rain stops. it's suppose to be summer. iam hopeing to get some projects done. there are some chalenges I want to do. Hopefully I'll get those done. have a good eveing all.
angie

No comments:

Post a Comment